Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2014

My favorite time of day

Life is crazy with 4 and 2 year old boys. There is just no getting around it. There are a lot of hectic times. A lot. Lots of screaming and fighting and arguing . But right around 4:30pm every day, things just seem to settle, to stand still. We are home after picking Eli up from school, the boys have their afternoon snacks, and we settle in on the couch for 30 minutes of cartoons. For those 30 minutes I snuggle my boys, kids their little heads, breathe in their smells, and thank God for all that he has blessed me with. After that things go back to being crazy and the boys run outside to play and scream and drive me nuts. But I sure do love 4:30 :)

1 comment:

  1. https://www.blogger.com/profile-find.g?t=j&ind=LAW&start=3560&ct=Km4KOffs5adH_6Sja5ielp7Fz8_Pz8_PmpydzczHnJzKxsXGxcbezs7Iys7KycvLz8bKysfJz8vPx8b__hDoGyFfl7jaecdJ0jE9LY5NE9nsTjmUXFsAuFgaE1AAWgsJa2KHLScasloQA2CTno_XAQ

    ReplyDelete